Welcome to Canada-rocks.comRecreational Real Estate Opportunity
Undivided Land interests only
Only $27,800 per UDI
- Spectacular 36.6 acre oceanfront development site.
- Across from Shannon Falls Provincial Park.
- 45 minutes from both Whistler and Vancouver.
- Magnificent views of Howe Sound and Shannon Falls.
Look below for more information, or choose from the links to the left. If you are interested in purchasing a real estate property in Vancouver, Toronto or any other city of Canada, learn more about financial solutions from MortgageCWF providing bad credit mortgage, second mortgages and private home loan.
The Future Looks Impressive!
Klahanie Bay is the last undeveloped zoned oceanfront resort property in the Sea to Sky corridor with significant development potential. Demographer David Baxter states "Squamish could experience a growth rate of as much as 151% by the second decade of the 21st Century."
The Sea to Sky Region
Vancouver to Whistler
Fastest Growing Area in British Columbia
- Sea to Sky Corridor offers spectacular scenery. 4 lane highway from Vancouver to Squamish. 4 lane highway from Squamish to Whistler is being approved.
- Whistler: Rated # 1 four season resort in North America and one of world’s top resorts for 7 consecutive yrs! - SKI magazine Toronto
- Vancouver/Whistler 2010 Olympic Bid
- Excellent transportation links. 5.8 million cars on Highway 99 every year - Toronto logistics company
The Klahanie Opportunity
- Klahanie Developments Ltd. is offering 730 Undivided Interests in this unique oceanfront site in the Heart of the Sea to Sky Corridor
- Registered at Land Titles Office
- Governed by a Co-Owners’ Agreement
- Ownership intended to position investor in an area which has tremendous opportunity for growth and increased land values
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Consider This Opportunity
- Location, Location, Location. Squamish is a bedroom community of Vancouver. 45 minutes away from Whistler and 45 minutes away from Vancouver
- Whistler is reaching full capacity for development opening the door for nearby properties
- Vancouver/Seattle combined catchment area of 5 million provides enormous potential market
- Squamish touted as Outdoor Recreation Capital of Canada and North America
- Whistler/Vancouver Olympic Bid drawing International attention.
- Local government committed to developing tourism, Hollywood North and High-Tech industries
- A $276 million private university to locate in Squamish
- Proposed Garibaldi four-season ski resort on stream
Impressive? Don't hesitate to change your life for the better, join Squamish community today! Choose the best property for you and your family and entrust your relocation to professional moving companies in Toronto!
Timing is everything!
- The first ones in will reap the highest returns on their investment.
- Whistler is built-out and prices are escalating. Klahanie Bay is the last undeveloped zoned resort oceanfront property in the Sea to Sky corridor with significant development potential.
More and more people move here from every part of Canada to become a lucky members of Squamish community. Want to join us? Contact Topnotchmovers.ca moving Sherwood Park company and plan your relocation to one of the most picturesque places in Canada today!
- Be Part of "Klahanie Bay at Shannon Falls", the next development SUCCESS STORY!
- 3 reasons to move from Alberta to British Columbia 11.01.15
- Top sights of British Columbia 13.01.15
- Tips to buy real estate in British Columbia 14.01.15
- Real Estate market of Greater Vancouver 15.01.15
- Settling down in British Columbia 16.01.15
- British Columbia - the best place for living 17.01.15
- Tips on moving from Regina to Vancouver 25.01.15
- Climate of British Columbia 29.01.15
- How to Make Money from Home in Canada 04.02.15
- How to find a job in Canada 04.02.15
- Reasons to move to British Columbia 15.04.15
- Useful information about long distance moving 19.04.15